Town villas , Na Vyhliadke, Stupava – 1.phase
Exclusive detached family houses with own garden in an outstanding environment near the forest in Stupava, in a new location in the street Na Vyhliadke.
Family house with living spaces oriented to the South available as an unfurnished space or with the possibility of full completion in standard of traditional high-quality materials (fired bricks, roof tiles) with in-floor heating in the whole living space with its own gas boiler and hot utility water heating, windows and doors of modern composite materials, acoustic partition walls for high acoustic comfort of living, thermal insulation of the building with thickness 12 cm for thermal comfort in the summer and winter, complete electrical installation including preparation for outdoor garden appliances, paved access and parking area, connection to all utility supplies.
Total floor area of family house without terrace is 98,42 m2; paved floor area of terrace is 15 m2; total area 113,42 m2
Basic specification of embedded object materials:
- shallow strip foundations of plain concrete, width 500 mm
- blinding concrete 150 mm, compacted gravel hardcore 100 mm
- outdoor load bearing masonry walls of bricks PROFIBLOK, thickness 300 mm
- above the ground floor, monolithic reinforced concrete slab, thickness 160 mm
- above the first floor, wooden construction with suspended gypsum plasterboard ceiling + thermal insulation ISOVER 2×100 mm
- hot-water in-floor heating of plastic-aluminium pipes
- separate gas condensating boiler with integrated tank for hot utility water heating
- Chain link fencing of the land – plastic-covered galvanized steel, dark green color
- Surface layer of outdoor areas (terrace, parking area): block paving, or concrete blocks, grey color
- Land shaping works in the scope of land alignment to the height of 20 cm below the groundfloor level of the building
- Separate electricity meter, gas meter and water meter for each apartment unit
- Central point for rubbish bins
- Reserved common parking slots for visitors beyond the number of own parking slots
- Possibility of standard turnkey house at preferential conditions
The civic amenities are at high level in Stupava. There is a kindergarten, primary school, art school, stores, market, restaurants, banks, pharmacy, health center, post office, sports facilities (football, tennis, volleyball), children’s playgrounds, pedestrian zone, pleasant sitting in a natural environment. The environment is a combination of living quality in a beautiful environment with the availability of city services nearby. Nature lovers, tourists and cyclists will be able to enjoy cycling trails from Stupava through the Morava River to Austria, the Carpathians or Bratislava, the immediate vicinity of forests offers year-round trips to the surrounding area. Smooth accessibility by car. You are in the center of Bratislava in 15 minutes via highway. This is why Stupava keeps an extraordinaly attractive position compared to other locations.